Interchange Illawarra has been providing support to people with disabilities since 1981.
We are known for
- Working with people with disability, with particular expertise in working with people who have ASD and/or intellectual disabilities
- A ‘can-do’ and innovative approach to providing flexible support
- Partnering and collaborating with others to deliver better outcomes for people with disability
- Providing frequent training & upskilling opportunities for our support workers and volunteers
- Supporting carers through our carer health and well-being program
Interchange Illawarra charges TTP pricing to a range of support categories, including but not limited to, daily personal activities, group, and center-based activities, high intensity daily personal activities, participation in the community, social and civic activities etc.
We are only too happy to answer any questions you may have regarding how we can offer support options that may be of interest to you.