Interchange Illawarra has been providing support to people with disabilities since 1981.
We are known for
- Working with people with disability, with particular expertise in working with people who have ASD and/or intellectual disabilities
- A ‘can-do’ and innovative approach to providing flexible support
- Partnering and collaborating with others to deliver better outcomes for people with disability
- Providing frequent training & upskilling opportunities for our support workers and volunteers
- Supporting carers through our carer health and well-being program