Note: This information is from Uniting’s Website
Once an NDIS plan is approved, it is generally in place for 12 months. Before the plan ends, the plan will need to be reviewed. This is called a scheduled review. The getting plan review ready workshop is a practical workshop to support participants, carers and their families to prepare for a meeting with a local area coordinator for their scheduled review.
The workshop helps you to:
- Understand what a plan review is
- Identify the steps you need to take to prepare for a scheduled review
- Review the goals achieved for the past 12 months and identify new goals for the new plan
- Understand reasonable and necessary supports and what the NDIS will fund
- Identify and understand the different ways to manage your plan, and determine which will work best for you
- Understand the importance of payment integrity
If you require auslan or language interpreting services, please advise at the time of the booking.